Beef Stuffed Vine Leaves / Yaprak Sarma
This variant is currently sold out
Vine leaf rolls filled with minced beef, rice and fresh herbs
Hand rolled vine leaves with beef, herbs and rice. One of the most labour intensive dishes in our kitchens done with meticulous care, and the result is definitely worth the effort. Many versions of sarma can originally be found throughout Anatolia, and this is our favourite.
Contains: meat, dairy
Chilled, cooked product – defrost and re-heat
Gas, electric or induction hob
- Place the rolls in a wide saucepan next to each other in a single layer adding the liquid
- Simmer gently on low heat for 10 minutes with the lid on
- Place the rolls in microwave proof bowl next to each other in a single layer
- Add the cooking juice, cover with cling film
- Microwave on high power for 3 minutes
- CAUTION - Be careful of steam when removing cling film
Then, simply check food is thoroughly hot & serve with a dollop of yoghurt on the top.
Note - You can also use the delivery box to heat up the rolls. Make sure you remove the rolls from the vacuum bag before reheating.